Senior Cloud Consultant, London
To support our growth, we are looking for an accomplished Cloud consultant to lead our technical strategies, and help build out our London & South East presence.
We’ll be setting up our office and building the team to service our next wave of customers. You’ll need to be technically experienced, a strong communicator and display entrepreneurial flair.
If you are looking to grow beyond being an excellent technical engineer and have the personality to help us grow, then we want to talk to you.
What will Ubertas offer you?
- A chance to be a technical leader within our business and grow our team, partnerships and client base;
- Experience of applying your technical consulting skills in a variety of exciting circumstances including pre-sales and delivery. You’ll experience contracts being negotiated and solutions delivered;
- The opportunity to work with several clients across a variety of technologies implemented on AWS;
- Work alongside our management team to continue to grow and develop our relationship AWS as a Channel Re-seller and Consulting partner;
- A chance to shape our London presence, secure a new office and grow our consulting & technical teams;
- Join a Cloud business with an exciting future who hire only the best talent;
- A company that will help you grow and further develop, and is a fun place to work;
- A competitive salary, and the opportunity to work at executive level within our business.
What will you do?
- Grow and lead our London technical team, as well as lead and deliver client consulting engagements;
- Be our Technology Evangelist, representing Ubertas in workshops, seminars and other initiatives that we run with our partners;
- Contribute in building, optimising and executing our go-to-market strategies;
- Contribute in building and executing partner strategies with both AWS directly, as well as a broad range of existing Ubertas partners;
- Improve our internal processes and systems to provide our clients with better service and customer experience.
What you need to have?
- A deep understanding and appreciation of Cloud technologies, with a minimum of 1 year working with AWS;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of deploying/designing architectures in a DevOps environment;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT industry;
- Experience of managing teams;
- Adept at problem solving;
- A good sense of humour, total integrity and empathy with both fellow employees and clients;
- Ability to create “safe-to-fail” and collaborative work environments;
- Great communications skills, and be authentic and decisive;
- Experience of engaging with organisations at a senior level and building strong business relationships;
- Degree 2:1 or above;
- AWS Certification at Associate level as a minimum.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
Call us on 0333-880-2190 or drop us a note