Architecting-well on AWS: Ubertas Consulting and AWS Well-Architected Framework briefing
What is Well-Architected about?
Well architected is about following best practices. These practices were identified by the AWS team as key to making to the most out of the AWS platform. The practices are central to the five pillars of Well-Architected:
- Operational Excellence
- Cost optimization
Being Well-Architected is key to making the most out of the AWS platform and services. A Well-Architected-Framework Review identifies where best practices aren’t in place, to strengthen the five pillars, ultimately ensuring that you are fully benefiting from all AWS has to offer.
Learn, measure, and build using architectural best practices on AWS in Edinburgh on Tuesday, 20th November 2018.
Join AWS and Ubertas Consulting, an Advanced Consulting Partner, at The Royal Society of Edinburgh to learn more about architecting-well on AWS:
- Do you want to learn how the AWS platform can scale to meet your business growth?
- Do you want to understand how to drive down platform costs?
- Do you want to ensure that your platform is secure and reliable?
This will be an informative and learning workshop. Ubertas Consulting and AWS will share best practices on how you can optimize your platform right in the heart of Edinburgh.
You will also get the opportunity to meet the Ubertas Consulting and AWS Account teams and talk to us about anything AWS! Register today and book a 1-2-1 slot with an AWS Solutions Architect.
Venue: Royal Society of Edinburgh, Wolfson Lecture Theatre, 22-26 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PQ
- 12:30 – 13:00 Arrival and registration
- 13:00 – 13:15 Welcome and setting the scene
- 13:15 – 14:15 Best practices for architecting on AWS
- 14:15 – 14:45 A client use-case
- 14:45 – 15:00 The WAF programme that gives clients access to AWS credits!
- 15:00 Break-out and refreshments
- 15:00 – 1600 Ask an Architect (1:1 with an Senior AWS Solutions Architect)
Reply with your RSVP and we look forward to seeing you there!
Reserve your place and RSVP
We’d love to see you at the event. Please leave your details below
Finding the Royal Society of Edinburgh: