Sales Development Representative, London
Cloud Solutions & Support Provider in High Growth, exciting opportunity to join the team
Ubertas Consulting – London
£25k base, plus 50% OTE achievable
An amazing opportunity for the right individual to join in the latest phase of our exciting period of growth. At Ubertas Consulting we are transforming the way our customers operate through our innovative approach to Cloud consulting, support and services.
As an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner we have positioned ourselves well ahead of the curve within the exciting and growing world of cloud solutions.
There is now the chance to join the team at Ubertas and play a pivotal role in helping us grow to the next stage of our growth.
We provide a great work environment, in a modern collaborative office space, great teamwork and opportunities for growth.
We are hiring “outbound” Sales SDRs for lead qualification and appointment setting.
Your job is to build a sales pipeline, utilising inbound marketing, emails and outbound calls to create warm leads and book qualified meetings with decision makers within our targeted verticals.
You’ll be connecting with those prospective customers, via phone and email to help understand their business and to identify their requirements. The majority of these interactions will be at exec and C- suite level.
Job duties include
- Meeting minimum daily call and email requirements, properly qualifying all leads, and ensuring all details are maintained within our CRM system;
- Disseminate opportunities to the wider team, educating them as necessary about the opportunity;
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
We are looking for high-energy, committed people that want to be part of our team and play an integral role within our business. We are target driven team, well organised, friendly, creative and we look to create a fun working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous successful sales experience – c 1 year;
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment;
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- Naturally curious and passionate;
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation;
- The ability to deal with objections.
- £25,000.00 /year plus 50% OTE
- London, Greater London
- Bachelor’s Degree